Those of you who are currently using online bill paying services will be pleased to hear that we are launching a new giving service called “E-Giving”. E-giving is designed to enable you to contribute online and transfer funds electronically. This method of giving will provide the same confidentiality that you are accustomed to plus the convenience that online services offer. We understand this method of giving may not be for everyone and our regular offering time will continue to be a part of our Sunday morning services. If you would like to participate in E-Giving, please use this document for instruction.
You will need to have cookies and scripts enabled on your browser. Refer to your browser help documents for more information about these features.
Click our E-Giving Link
from our website to be taken to E-Giving
Page 1 – E-Giving Login
- First time users will need to sign up.
- Click on the button.
Page 2 – Member Sign-Up
- Complete the member profile form and create your username and password. Passwords are case sensitive. Please make a record of your username and password.
- After completing all information, click .
Page 3 – Sign up Complete
There are 4 options from this page
- Click Donate Now to continue to our donation page
- Click View your profile to view or make changes to the information that you entered
- Click Go to the Main Menu to view all of the E-Giving features
- Important: you must agree to the ACH authorization form to allow for checking or savings account transactions. This also can be accessed from your main menu.
Instructions once you have a username and password.
Click our E-Giving Link from our website to be taken to E-Giving
Page 1 – E-Giving Login Page
- Enter your username and password that you created previously.
- Click the button.
Page 2 – Main Menu
- Click "Checking/Savings Authorization" and agree to the terms to authorize checking/savings transactions. To use the checking/savings account you must have accepted the ACH authorization agreement. If incomplete, there will be red notification letters at the top of your main menu.
Page 3 – Make a Transaction
- Enter your transaction amount as you choose.
Page 4 – Make a Transaction (transaction type)
- Click the radio button below to choose your donation frequency:
- Process the above fund(s) now.
- Schedule the above fund(s) to be processed once on a future date.
- Schedule the above fund(s) to be processed on a recurring schedule. (for example purposes this is the option that we are choosing)
Page 5 – Make a Transaction (Schedule options)
- Choose your giving frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly)
- Choose your start date and end date.
Page 6 – Make a Transaction (Enter Payment Information)
- Enter your account information. You may choose to click the 'store this account for future use' so that you do not have to input this information each time you donate.
- Verify all information on this screen to be sure it is correct and then click
to submit your donation.
Page 8 – CONGRATULATIONS
Your donation is complete.