Here at Hephzibah, we understand the importance of reaching children during their formative years with the good news of Jesus Christ! We count it a privilege to join with you in growing up young believers who will impact the world with the Gospel. Fit4Him Kidz Ministry seeks to do this by…
- Unconditionally loving the children through the teaching of God’s Word.
- Providing a safe, structured environment in which we can teach an understanding of sin and their need for Christ as their personal Savior.
- Equipping our children as they learn habits of obedience, how to make right choices, how to relate to other children their own age, and how to submit to authority.
HBC offers many opportunities for children to learn, play and grow in their spiritual walk. These opportunities include…
- Age-appropriate Connect Groups (Sunday mornings)
- Fit4Him Kidz Worship (Kindergarten – 4th Grade)
- Truth Trackers (3 year olds)
- AWANA (4 years old – 6th Grade)
- JAM Camp – Summer Sports Camp (2nd grade – 6th Grade)
- Vacation Bible School
- Children’s Movie Night
- Preschool & Children’s Choirs
- Children’s Summer Discipleship
- D-Now (5th and 6th Grades)
- Preteen Mission Projects
- Preteen Summer Swim Event
Come join us as we seek to work in partnership with parents to grow boys and girls who will live for Christ at home, at school and at play.